ConServe treats our borrowers with dignity and consideration and strives to maintain a good relationship with former students and alumni.
Judy Schwab, Trinity University
ConServe's success in recovering on defaulted loans pivots around our philosophy to treat everybody with dignity and respect and develop win-win scenarios for both our Clients and the borrowers. We believe in having the right people, doing the right things, at the right time.
ConServe is dedicated to satisfying the needs of our Clients in a manner consistent with improving the human condition, and that will foster the development of long term profitable business relationships with our Clients, our Employees, our Vendors and the Community as a whole.
- ConServe will be regarded as the industry leader and the preferred choice by our Clients, our employees and our competitors.
- ConServe will meet and exceed Client's needs and expectations ensuring long-term, mutually beneficial relationships.
- ConServe will provide continuous training for all employees, thereby empowering them to deliver exemplary service in a consistent, compliant and professional manner.
- ConServe will optimize profitability as a result of committed people, sound business process, use of technology and a solid capital structure/funding source.
- Client satisfaction is our top priority.
- We work as a Team – together we can accomplish anything.
- We communicate effectively.
- We always meet our commitments.
- We recruit, hire, develop and promote the very best; the RIGHT people are our most valuable asset.
- We continually improve by planning our work, executing our plan, assessing the results toward progress and acting and adjusting as needed to accomplish our plan: Plan–Do–Check–Act.
- We conduct ourselves with professionalism and respect for others in everything we do:
Character, Integrity, Respect.
Employee Code of Conduct
It is the responsibility of each and every employee to serve the needs of our Clients and their customers with respect, integrity, and always within the laws and regulations governing our industry. ConServe has established a code of conduct that must be signed as a condition of employment with ConServe.
In the News
What Our Clients Say
"ConServe offers 5 star quality in debt recovery services with a professional staff of collectors having the knowledge and experience to consistently rank as one of our TOP performing collection agencies."
Ann Murray, Assistant Director